|Women bus conductors with placards at a protest in 1968 demand equal terms and conditions to men in the workplace . The Equal Pay Act was passed in 1970. (Homer Sykes/Hulton archive/Getty images)
• Participants are expected to fully pay the appropriate fee prior to the day of the campaign workshop.
• Individuals who have not paid their fee or who have not been given a free bursary place will not be allowed to attend.
• Workshops can normally run with a small number of participants. However, if numbers are very low, it may be necessary to cancel/postpone the workshop. In these circumstances, all registered participants will be given at least 48 hours notice. Participants will be given the choice of a full refund or transferring their place to another workshop.
• In the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled for any other reason (e.g. serious illness, ‘Acts of God’, winning the Lottery etc) your fee will be fully refunded. Or if you prefer, you can transfer your place to another campaign workshop.
• On the day of the workshop, if you are unable to attend due to illness or a personal emergency please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07780 994204. In these circumstances you can transfer your attendance to a different campaign workshop date. If you do not provide notification by email or text, your place cannot be transferred to a future campaign workshop. Please refer to the refund policy for further details about cancellation.
• Training materials are strictly for use of workshop attendees only. If you have booked a place on a workshop but do not attend, workshop materials will not be sent to you.
• Training materials are not for wider distribution. They are intended solely for the workshop attendees.