|Jubilee 2000 campaigners outside the Bank of England call on the Government to cancel the unpayable debts of the world’s poorest countries by the end of 2000|
– If you want to cancel your attendance at a campaign training workshop please email email@example.com.
– A refund of 50% of the fee will be made if you cancel in writing 28 days or more before the workshop.
– If you cancel with less than 28 days notice, no refund can be given.
– However, it might be possible to transfer your place to another workshop at no additional charge. If you do want to transfer your place, email me as soon as possible prior to the workshop you have booked. The later you leave it to notify me, the less likely it will be that I will be able to transfer your place.
– If you are unable to attend due to sickness, please email me or text me on 07780 994204 on the day. Your place can then be transferred to another course date. If you do not notify me, your place cannot be transferred.
– You can transfer your place to a friend/colleague at no charge. But do please ensure you email me to notify me of the change.