Date: Tuesday 21st November 2017
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm (Please arrive no later than 1.45pm for registration)
Venue: Raindance Film Centre (very near Charing Cross/Embankment)
About the workshop
This workshop takes you through the campaigning essentials. If you want your campaign to succeed, it is essential for you to have a good strategy (‘if you fail to plan, you plan to fail’ as they say). A campaign strategy does not have to be a lengthy, complex document. In fact a good campaign strategy is often no more than a couple of sides of A4. This workshop will take you through how to create an inspired and inspiring campaign strategy that will help your campaign to make a real impact.
– While this is an introduction to campaigning workshop, and therefore most suitable for people who are new to campaigning, it is also a very useful for people who have been campaigning for a long time but have had no formal training in the essential building blocks of successful campaigns.
– Anyone from a large or small charity or campaign group (even if you’re not a registered charity). If you are running a political campaign, this workshop is not suitable for you.
After the workshop you will:
– understand all the core components of a campaign strategy
– be able to reflect on your own campaign and make it more strategic
– be able to write a clear and compelling campaign strategy that will make you campaign more likely to make an impact
– PowerPoint slides and other course materials will be emailed to you after the workshop (no printed materials are provided on the day for environmental reasons).
Refreshments are provided throughout the workshop.